I loved making simple little bites like these pizza pretzel nuggets. They took no time, little ingredients, and came out great. This recipe makes a decent-sized batch of snacks, enough for my wife to take to work and share with her co-workers. Every bite has a wonderful, light pizza flavor. You’ll think you’re biting into your favorite deep-dish pie. Just the right combination of pizza sauce, cheese, and yes, salty crunchiness.
I left the red pepper flake out when I made these pizza pretzel nuggets since I didn’t know how that’d go over at my wife’s office, but for me, this dish could use a bit of spiciness. It’s great on it’s own, don’t get me wrong, but I’m always of the opinion that spicy is better.
Pizza Pretzel Nuggets
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Place pretzel nuggets in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the nuggets with the Parmesan, spaghetti seasoning and red pepper flake (if using). Toss to coat.
- Spread pieces out evenly onto the foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir, and bake another 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
Nutritional values are approximate.