This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
I like making little treats for my wife to take to work and share with her co-workers. This time I decided to skip the sweets and send along some great savory baked seasoned Ritz crackers. Nothing fancy, but wonderfully tasty. Great on their own or with a creamy smooth dip or even better, slathered with goat’s cheese!
You could substitute something other than Ritz crackers for this snack, but I’d lean towards something buttery if you do. You want to keep that savory creamy theme going. And make sure you keep an eye on them as they bake. These baked seasoned Ritz crackers can quickly turn from golden brown to … very very golden brown!
Also try my bagel-seasoned saltines.
This recipe was inspired by a recipe from Half Baked Harvest.
Baked Seasoned Ritz Crackers
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the crackers into a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the crackers, Toss gently to coat.
- Transfer the crackers to the baking sheets. Spread them out so they bake evenly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.