This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
The reason I made such a big batch of these Buffalo Ranch pretzel bites isn’t because I needed a huge amount for a family get-together. Sure, I needed some, but not a ton. Nope, I made a big batch because I wanted more for myself. Sorry, but it’s true. I was being selfish, but for a good reason. I love them. Crunchy, and a bit buttery, they taste a bit like spicy Buffalo wings dipped in Ranch dressing.
You don’t have to use pretzels to make these Buffalo Ranch pretzel bites. If you prefer, any cracker will do, specially oyster crackers or saltines. Just don’t substitute something that is strongly flavored and might not go well with the Buffalo Ranch seasoning. That would make for a bowl of sadness.
Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Bites
- Preheat your oven to 200 F.
- Place pretzel bites in large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil and seasoning.
- Pour the oil mixture over the pretzels and toss to coat well.
- Pour pretzels bites out onto a large baking pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour, tossing every 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.