I am a big chicken wing fan. I’m always trying out new sauces and seasonings. When I tried Parmesan garlic from Croix Valley on wings, I loved it. And I also knew it’d be great on some quick fix potato chips. And, oh me, was it ever! No lightly-flavored lame-o chips here. Each and every chip is PACKED with flavor. As much flavor as you ever wanted and dreamed of! You own this! Herby. Cheesy. Garlicky. Goodness. Quick fix Parmesan garlic potato chips are a big winner.
There’s nothing complicated going on here. The ‘hardest’ part of making quick fix Parmesan garlic potato chips is being sure that you are nice and gentle with the chips when you toss them to coat them. Don’t be shy with the seasoning. You aren’t making store-bought, lightly seasoned, barely-tasty chips. Go big.
Not that I mean to over-stress it, but I will mention you don’t need any fancy fru-fru chips for this recipe. In fact, I’d stay away from them. You want ruffled chips, preferably. And frankly, you want chips that are a bit oily. Yep. Once heated, the chips will release that oil and that’s what you need to get the seasonings stuck on there good!
Quick Fix Parmesan Garlic Potato Chips
- 4 cups potato chips A few good handfuls worth. I recommend ruffled chips, and no need to get the expensive stuff, store brand is fine
- ½ tablespoon Croix Valley Parmesan Garlic wing seasoning more or less, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 275 F.
- Spread chips out onto a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. You should see that the oils in the chips have come to the surface.
- Gently transfer chips to a large bowl and sprinkle with the seasoning. Use a spatula to carefully stir to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional values are approximate.