Everyone loves sliders. Normally, I grill them, but this approach, which bakes them, is great in a pinch. And it is a fantastic way to make a huge batch of sliders in a short amount of time. These baked sliders are perfect for a football game party.
Just put out a ‘slider bar’. All the favorite burger toppings. You know the ones. Ketchup, mayo, mustard, pickles. Don’t forget a little iceberg lettuce. Oh, sheesh! I almost forgot the cheese! Don’t forget the cheese! Baked sliders are just like their grownup big-sized burgers, just a bit more fun to eat.
Also try my cheeseburger slider kabobs.
- Sprinkle the bottom of a 8″ x 8″ baking dish with minced onion.
- Add beef, pushing down with your palm to spread the meat out evenly, all the way to edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle with your favorite seasoning. Don’t be shy with it.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add cheese and bake another 2 minutes.
- Let cool slightly then cut into 12 squares.
- Serve over buns topped with pickle, ketchup and mustard.
Nutritional values are approximate.