Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I usually make my own sauce when it comes to Cajun-flavored chicken wings. But, for something new I grabbed a bottle of Cravin’ Cajun Wing Sauce from Louisiana Fish Fry Products. Our local grocery store has a number of Cajun-seasoned items. Thankfully. Cravin’ Cajun wing sauce has a nice hot sauce kick to it, sort of like a traditional wing sauce, but with some great southern spice.
So I just made up a batch of wings my usual way, cooking them on the Char-Broil Big Easy for a bit. You can also make them on a grill, smoker, in the oven or in a deep fryer. Then I tossed them in some Cravin’ Cajun sauce and served them with Ranch dipping sauce. Easy. Great.
Want a really great way to cook up a huge batch of kickin’ good chicken nuggets? Just heat your favorite frozen pre-cooked nuggets as the package says, then put them in a large bowl. Pour on the Cravin’ Cajun sauce and toss to coat. Perfect for a huge party and down-right absolutely delicious!
I’m a big fan of Cajun-flavored or Cajun-inspired wings. Try my Cajun honey lime, Cajun wings with dipping sauce, and my Cajun Bay (a fantastic mix of Cajun and Old Bay seasonings!) wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Cravin’ Cajun Chicken Wings
- Place the wings into a large resealable baggie or container.
- Combine all of the rub ingredients except for the oil and sprinkle over the wings. Seal and shake to coat.
- Open container and add the oil. Seal again and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove wings from container.
- When wings are done, transfer to a large bowl and pour the sauce over them. Toss to coat.
- Serve with Ranch dipping sauce
Nutritional values are approximate.