This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I love chicken wings. Any flavor, any time, but in particular, I love wings with some kick. Not over-the-top, kick-me-in-the-gut hot, but just spicy enough to wake you up. These Cajun chicken wings with dipping sauce bring the heat thanks to Louisiana hot sauce.
I prefer to cook my wings in my Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Oil-less Turkey Fryer using the Wingin’ator 3000 modification, then finish them off on the grill to get a nice crunchy skin. But, they’re just as great cooked in the oven or on a grill. These Cajun chicken wings with dipping sauce are a delight no matter what you use to make them.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Cajun Chicken Wings
For the wings
For the wings
- Place wings in a large resealable container or baggie.
- Whisk together the yogurt, hot sauce and garlic powder.
- Marinate 2 – 12 hours, flipping occasionally.
For the dipping sauce
- Place the cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce into medium bowl.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until melted.
- Whisk mixture until creamy smooth.
- Fold in the blue cheese.
Nutritional values are approximate.