These garlic shrimp packets is the easiest way to cook a big batch of great shrimp quick. Perfectly garlicky, with a little red pepper kick. I made extra shrimp and had them the next day as shrimp cocktail. Fantastic! I could’ve eaten them all day long.
And if you’re looking for a kicked-up cocktail sauce, we recommend the Bayou Cocktail Cajun Sauce from Frog Bone. It’s crazy good and spicy.
The perfect bread for sopping up the delicious yum-yum juice that pools at the bottom of the garlic shrimp packets is our favorite gotta-have-it garlic bread.
Also try my grilled hobo packets. They’re full all sorts of yummy things.
Garlic Shrimp Packets
These garlic shrimp packets is the easiest way to cook a big batch of great shrimp quick. Perfectly garlicky, with a little red pepper kick.
Servings 2 servings
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup parsley chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 lemon juiced (plus additional lemon wedges for serving, if desired)
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound shrimp large unpeeled
- In a large bowl combine the butter, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper and salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp and toss well.
- Divide shrimp mixture between two foil packets.
- Fold over and close.
- Place over direct heat on a lit grill and cook for 8 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 632mg | Sodium: 1784mg | Potassium: 441mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3245IU | Vitamin C: 79mg | Calcium: 397mg | Iron: 7mg
Nutritional values are approximate.