This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
These garlic shrimp packets is the easiest way to cook a big batch of great shrimp quick. Perfectly garlicky, with a little red pepper kick. I made extra shrimp and had them the next day as shrimp cocktail. Fantastic! I could’ve eaten them all day long.
And if you’re looking for a kicked-up cocktail sauce, we recommend the Bayou Cocktail Cajun Sauce from Frog Bone. It’s crazy good and spicy.
The perfect bread for sopping up the delicious yum-yum juice that pools at the bottom of the garlic shrimp packets is our favorite gotta-have-it garlic bread.
Also try my grilled hobo packets. They’re full all sorts of yummy things.
Garlic Shrimp Packets
- In a large bowl combine the butter, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper and salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp and toss well.
- Divide shrimp mixture between two foil packets.
- Fold over and close.
- Place over direct heat on a lit grill and cook for 8 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Nutritional values are approximate.