We loved the grilled corn disks with honey butter that we made recently. Sweet corn is in season here in Indiana, and that’s always a good thing. Nothing beats fresh sweet corn. But, I after eating those yummy little bites dipped in sweet honey and butter, I figured, well, I need something with a bit more kick. So I made grilled corn disks with southwestern butter. Equally as good as the sweet version, but with a little kick. The heat is the perfect contrast to the corn’s natural sweetness.
Leftover butter (if you have any) goes on anything, but it’s specially good on corn bread or biscuits. Also try slathering your grilled corn with some Sriracha mayonnaise. It’s different, but boy is it every good.
Grilled Corn Disks with Southwestern Butter
- Fire up your grill for indirect cooking.
- Place the corn disks in a large bowl and drizzle with the oil and toss to coat.
- Place corn on the grill and cook 5-10 minutes per side until the corn is tender.
- Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Brush the cooked corn with some of the butter mixture.
- Serve corn garnished with parsley along with the remaining butter for dipping.
Nutritional values are approximate.