I made a batch of Jell-O Jiggler Easter eggs, and I got to thinking…. if I cut them in half and added a bit of this, and a bit of that… I’d end up with deviled eggs. Sort of. So here they are! Jell-O Jiggler Deviled Easter Eggs are crazy cool looking and big time fun to eat!
I have to admit that these Jell-O Jiggler Deviled Easter Eggs are much more addicting than I thought they’d be. I mean besides how awesome they look, they’re just yummy! Maybe it’s because my Jell-O meter has been on ‘E’ for while.
Jell-O Jiggler Deviled Eggs
- Jell-O Jiggler Easter Eggs
- whipped cream
- candy sprinkles
- Make the eggs as directed.
- Lightly wet a knife and cut the eggs lengthwise.
- Squeeze a bit of whipped cream onto each egg half.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional values are approximate.