If you have the time, slow cook the beef a little longer for a more tender, flavorful filling.
Quick Taco Salads
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 small white onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons Taco seasoning or 1 packet pre-made
- 4 pre-made taco salad tortilla bowls
- 2-3 cups iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup Ranch salad dressing
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet with the onion.
- Drain and add the seasoning. Stir, and cook over low heat 5-10 minutes, adding a bit of water if the mixture gets too dry.
- Warm taco bowls per package instructions.
- Spoon beef into the taco bowls. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomato. Drizzle with Ranch dressing and serve.