If you have the time, slow cook the beef a little longer for a more tender, flavorful filling.
Quick Taco Salads
Unbelievably easy to make, these quick taco salads disappear really fast. Use whatever toppings you have on hand or enjoy. We kept them pretty simple.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 small white onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons Taco seasoning or 1 packet pre-made
- 4 tortilla bowls pre-made taco salad bowls
- 2-3 cups iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup Ranch salad dressing
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet with the onion.
- Drain and add the seasoning. Stir, and cook over low heat 5-10 minutes, adding a bit of water if the mixture gets too dry.
- Warm taco bowls per package instructions.
- Spoon beef into the taco bowls. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomato. Drizzle with Ranch dressing and serve.
Calories: 726kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 738mg | Potassium: 515mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1025IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 242mg | Iron: 10mg
Nutritional values are approximate.