These lil glazed kielbasa bites are perfect for your next backyard get-together. They’re easy to make, grill up in just minutes, and they feed a small crowd.
For little kick, substitute Sriracha sauce for the chili sauce.
Also try my mini-chicken and waffles!
- 2 pounds cooked smoked sausage or kielbasa, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple slices, in juice, quartered, 1 tablespoon of juice reserved
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Frank's sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Fire up your grill.
- Spread out the sausage pieces cut side down and grill until you get grill marks.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the pineapple juice, Teriyaki sauce, chili sauce and honey.
- Flip and top with a piece of pineapple. Skewer with a toothpick.
- Brush bites with the glaze and grill until you get grill marks on the bottoms.
- Glaze one more time and remove from the grill.