It just occurred to me the other day. I have never cooked chicken legs by themselves on my Char-Broil Big Easy. I’ve done plenty of whole chickens, and tons of wings and breasts, but never legs. What the heck was I thinking? I immediately set out to remedy that situation. These Kick’N chicken legs came out fantastic, just like all the other poultry I’ve ever cooked on the Big Easy. Super moist and tender, and thanks to Weber’s Kick’N seasoning, nice and spicy!
You won’t end up with crispy skin when you make these Kick’N chicken legs, but you will end up with delicious meat bite after bite. I’d say I used the right amount of the seasoning because I do prefer a little kick to my chicken, but not so much that I’m balled up on the floor crying. These legs were fantastic and spiced perfectly.
Also try my spicy roasted chicken legs, ready in no time on the Big Easy!
- 8 chicken legs, rinsed, patted dry
- Vegetable oil
- Weber Kick'N Chicken seasoning
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Lightly brush the chicken legs with oil and season, to taste, with the Kick'N chicken seasoning.
- Transfer legs to the Big Easy.
- Lower the basket into the Big Easy and cook for approximately 20 minutes per pound, or until the legs reach 165-175 F as measured in several spots.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.