Anita and I picked up some old lunch trays at the antique mall recently. Ever since then we’ve been wanting to make a TV dinner-like meal. We settled on this outstanding combination of smoked meatloaf, scratch mashed potatoes with gravy, fantastic herbed peas and carrots, and a light apple pie wonton crisp. In this part 4 of our dinner, we’ll make the apple pie wonton crisps.
These are somewhat reminiscent of the apple cobbler you would get with a meatloaf TV dinner, but easier! I got the idea from the berry wontons we made recently.
Meatloaf TV Dinner Part 4: Apple pie wonton crisps
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 can apple pie filling warmed
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 16 muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
- Push wonton wrappers down into muffin pan, leaving some of the edges to extend over the tops.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon (or more) of the apple pie filling into the bottom of each wonton cup.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.