Mmmmmm. Simple, but oh so good! These cheesy broccoli baked potatoes remind me of the wonderful potatoes at Hog’s Breath Eatery, in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I used to eat at Hog’s Breath regularly. Man, did they have great baked potatoes. Sadly, the Hog’s Breath Eatery has closed. That means I have to make more baked potatoes like this one at home instead of saving up my cravings for the next time I go to Fayetteville.
I used my homemade cheese sauce on these delicious cheesy broccoli baked potatoes. You can use your own or pre-made if you like, but my version is so easy to make.
Cheesy Broccoli Baked Potatoes
- Bring a small pan of water to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add the broccoli and cook 3-4 minutes or until just barely tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the broccoli from cooking further.
- Split the potatoes along the tops.
- Divide the broccoli among the potatoes and top with the cheese sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Nutritional values are approximate.