You sure can’t go wrong with mushrooms and cheese on a good ole baked potato! I love having baked potatoes for dinner. Not as a side, but for dinner. Load them up and I’m a happy guy. It reminds me of Hogs Breath, my favorite diner in Fayetteville, Arkansas, when I was in college. For just a few bucks you could get a massive loaded baked potato for lunch. Like these cheesy mushroom baked potatoes.
Cheesy Mushroom Baked Potatoes
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Split the potatoes along the tops.
- Divide the mushrooms among the potatoes and top with the cheese sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Nutritional values are approximate.