I made a big batch of this creamy bacon cheese dip for a family get-together. It disappeared fast. It’s highly addicting. I mean, really what’s not to like about it. Tons and tons of cheese. And lots and lots of bacon. And a bit of onion for contrast. Heck, this is not only a great dip, it’s a great topping for a baked potato!
You can’t go wrong with something that has bacon in it. And cheese. Make a double batch of this creamy bacon cheese dip and keep some on hand for topping just about anything!
Also try my hot country ham dip.
Creamy Bacon Cheese Dip
You can’t go wrong with something that has bacon in it. And cheese. Make a double batch of this creamy bacon cheese dip and keep some on hand for topping just about anything
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 16 ounce sour cream
- 2 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Drain well and chop into small pieces.
- Spray a 9″ x 9″ glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into the dish, spreading out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or chips (Frito’s Scoops are great with this dip!).
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 276IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutritional values are approximate.