This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
I made a big batch of this creamy bacon cheese dip for a family get-together. It disappeared fast. It’s highly addicting. I mean, really what’s not to like about it. Tons and tons of cheese. And lots and lots of bacon. And a bit of onion for contrast. Heck, this is not only a great dip, it’s a great topping for a baked potato!
You can’t go wrong with something that has bacon in it. And cheese. Make a double batch of this creamy bacon cheese dip and keep some on hand for topping just about anything!
Also try my hot country ham dip.
This recipe is based on a recipe from You Made That?
Creamy Bacon Cheese Dip
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 16 ounce sour cream
- 2 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Drain well and chop into small pieces.
- Spray a 9″ x 9″ glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into the dish, spreading out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or chips (Frito’s Scoops are great with this dip!).
Nutritional values are approximate.