This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
This is a simple twist to the old classic. BBQ pigs in a blanket will have your party guests wondering why anyone ever made them the ‘old way’. Great BBQ flavor, served up with a nice creamy honey mustard dipping sauce.
For ‘normal’ BBQ pigs in a blanket, I use Weber’s Original BBQ sauce. Any old-school flavored BBQ sauce works just fine. But for kicked up bites I use a spicier sauce. If I’m serving both spicy and non-spicy I’ll put a little table sign by them so people know which is which.
Also try my southwestern pigs in a blanket.
BBQ Pigs in a Blanket
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place BBQ sauce and syrup into a small saute pan and heat to a slow boil.
- Add sausages and heat through, about 5 minutes.
- Unroll crescent rolls and divide into triangles.
- Cut each triangle into 3 thin, long triangles.
- Wrap dough around the weenies and pinch the ends closed.
- Place on am un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with dipping sauce
Nutritional values are approximate.