This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
I consider these Cajun grilled baby veggies to be the perfect side dish. They take absolutely no time to throw together and they taste fantastic. Just about any vegetable can be used, just make sure that all of them are roughly the same size so they cook evenly. I needed something light and fresh to go with my just-grilled sliders. I figured, small burgers, small veggies!
Weber makes an absolutely fantastic vegetable basket for the grill. It heats up fast and evenly and is the perfect basket for making these Cajun grilled baby veggies, whether you have a Weber grill or not!
Cajun Grilled Baby Veggies
- Fire up your grill for direct cooking.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until just barely tender.
- Add the remaining vegetables except for the mushrooms and boil another minute.
- Transfer to an ice bath to stop the vegetables from cooking.
- Put all vegetables (including the mushrooms) in a bowl.
- Drizzle with a bit of oil and add seasoning to taste.
- Place veggies in grill basket and grill for 15-20 minutes until tender, flipping every 5 minutes.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.
Nutritional values are approximate.