We spent a week in a condo on fabulous Tybee Island, Georgia not long ago. I wanted to maximize our time on the beach, which meant that I wanted meals that I could prepare with minimal effort and time. Slow cooker spaghetti and meatballs was the perfect choice. And it was mighty tasty too. Yummy meatballs in a flavorful sauce, with the pasta already mixed in. It really doesn’t get any easier.
I always like a little kick in my pasta dishes, whether they’re from the slow cooker or not, so I added a bit of red pepper flakes. You can leave them out if you like.
The perfect side dish for this dish? My gotta-have-it garlic bread. And ya gotta also try my slow cooker ravioli lasagna and my baked spaghetti and meatballs. My stuffed pasta shells ain’t nothin’ to shake a stick at either!
Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 24 ounce frozen meatballs
- 1 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- 1 48 ounce beef broth
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flake
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese plus more for serving, freshly grated
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta broken into 1 1/2" pieces
- Place all ingredients except for the pasta into a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 8 hours, stirring every hour or so.
- Add the broken pasta, stir, and cook another 20 minutes.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese for topping.
Nutritional values are approximate.