One sign that you absolutely love a dish? You make it three days in a row. Like these Buffalo chicken burgers, that I made… you guessed it… three days in a row! The burgers are so tender, so juicy, and they have just the right amount of spiciness. Packed with celery and carrots, and topped with a wonderful blue cheese sauce, each bite really is like a fantastic chicken wing. But on a bun.
I so enjoyed making and devouring these Buffalo chicken burgers. They have found there way to the top of my gotta-make-regularly list. Not only are the very easy to make, they look and taste absolutely fantastic. I cannot wait to enjoy them again, and soon.
Also try my Buffalo chicken subs.
Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- Place the chicken hot sauce, carrots, celery, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, chives and bread crumbs into a large bowl. Gently combine but do not overmix. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Fire up your grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 equally-sized balls and form into patties. Lightly brush both sides with oil and transfer to the grill over direct heat. Cook 4-5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking another 4-5 minutes or until the internal temperature has reached 165 F. Remove.
- Serve the burgers on the Kaiser rolls, with a few pieces of lettuce and plenty of the creamy blue cheese sauce.
Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce
- Place the blue cheese crumbles into a small bowl. Use a fork to smash or break up into small pieces. Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
Nutritional values are approximate.