Brussels sprouts were on sale. That’s how I ended up making a Caesar salad. I could’ve grilled them. Or roasted them. But I had salad on the brain. Simple salad. I didn’t want a bunch of ingredients, or have to make a dressing. That’s how I ended up with this Brussels sprouts Caesar salad. Shred and slice some sprouts, toss in pre-made Caesar salad dressing, toss on a few Croutons and grab a fork. Time to eat.
I absolutely love the crunch and rawness of this Brussels sprouts Caesar salad. I don’t like them chopped into super tiny bits, I like to keep some bigger pieces so I get all that crunch. This is a really great way to throw together a quick salad that looks great and tastes even better.
Also try my Caesar pasta salad.
Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts trimmed
- Caesar salad dressing to taste
- 2 handfuls croutons
- Fit a food processor with a slicer blade. Feed Brussel sprouts thru the food processor. Alternatively, slice sprouts thin with a knife.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper and stir again. If the salad is too dry add more dressing and stir more.
- Serve garnished with croutons.
Nutritional values are approximate.