This grilled smoked sausage po boy is one of those perfect po boys. The kind that drip yummy sauces down onto your plate. The kind of yummy sauces you slop up with the last bites of the bread.
Everything about this sandwich is delicious, but the really great part is the Kaw-Cajun Comeback sauce. It has a nice spicy kick, and is great on absolutely every sandwich you could ever make. I make a big batch of Kaw-Cajun Comeback sauce and keep it on hand for great po boys. Chez John from Fat Johnny’s Front Porch is the creator of the sauce. Pay his site a visit. He makes amazing food.
Good eats, I tell ya!
Grilled Smoked Sausage Po’Boy
- 1 Hoagie bun or po boy bun
- 1/2 pound smoked sausages
- 2-4 tablespoons Kaw-Cajun Comeback sauce
- 1/4 cup coleslaw prepared
- Lightly toast the bun on the grill.
- Grill the sausage(s) and cut into half.
- Slather the bun with the Comeback sauce.
- Add the sausage, top with slaw and the bun top and enjoy!
Nutritional values are approximate.