Oh my goodness this pepperoni pull-apart bread is yummy. Perfect as a side for a spaghetti dinner. Or any dish for that matter. It’s like garlic bread but on a whole new level. Nothing but delicious and crazy easy to make.
This bread is dangerously good. You’ve been warned! You won’t be able to stop eating it. It’s totally irresistible hot-out-of-the-oven.
If you like pull-apart bread, but want a little more kick than pepperoni, try our roasted jalapeno pull-apart bread. Or try our ham-and-cheese sandwich pull-apart. It’s a great way to make big sandwich in no time at all. For breakfast, make a pan of bacon biscuit pull-aparts.
Pepperoni Pull-Apart Bread
- Preheat oven per bread package instructions.
- Open dough. Using a sharp knife, cut vertical incisions into the dough every 3/4″. Cut almost through the dough, but not all the ways.
- Stuff pepperoni slices, to taste, into the slits.
- Combine the butter and Italian seasoning and brush over the top of the dough and into the slits.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of dough and into the slits.
- Bake per package instructions.
Nutritional values are approximate.