These bread machine burger buns are about as easy as you can possibly get. That’s why I have a bread machine. I can’t bake anything from scratch. Believe me, I’ve tried and tried. So without shame, I use my bread machine any chance I get, for anything from pizza dough (absolutely incredible) to these fantastic buns.
These buns have a nice little crunch with a soft interior. They’re a little sweet and moist. Perfect for burgers. Or sliders.
Bread Machine Burger Buns
- Add ingredients EXCEPT for the butter to bread machine in the order listed.
- Select the dough cycle.
- When completed, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 1″ thick large circle.
- Using a 3 1/2″ round cookie cutter (or a similarly-sized glass), cut the dough into 6 rounds. (For slider buns, use a 1 1/2″ cutter)
- Transfer to a greased cookie sheet. Brush the tops with the butter.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Transfer to an oven preheated to 350 F and bake until golden brown, 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing.
Nutritional values are approximate.