I love Buffalo chicken wings, and anything Buffalo chicken wing-flavored. I like to keep shredded Buffalo chicken on hand. That way I can throw together a quick sandwich at any time with no fuss or trouble at all. I love the kick of the Buffalo sauce. I often cook Buffalo chicken in my Char-Broil Big Easy, but also love making a big batch in my slow cooker. Slow cooker shredded Buffalo chicken is easy to make, smells fantastic all day long while it’s cooking, and can be used in a lot of ways.
Don’t be afraid to add more wing sauce as the chicken cooks if you think it’s getting too thick. Check on it every few hours just to be sure.
Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Place chicken into slow cooker.
- Add hot sauce and Ranch dressing mix.
- Cook on low 8 hours or until falling apart, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken and shred or chop as desired. Return to the slow cooker and add the butter.
- Cook another 30 minutes until the butter melts. Stir.
Nutritional values are approximate.