I love Buffalo chicken wings, and anything Buffalo chicken wing-flavored. I like to keep shredded Buffalo chicken on hand. That way I can throw together a quick sandwich at any time with no fuss or trouble at all. I love the kick of the Buffalo sauce. I often cook Buffalo chicken in my Char-Broil Big Easy, but also love making a big batch in my slow cooker. Slow cooker shredded Buffalo chicken is easy to make, smells fantastic all day long while it’s cooking, and can be used in a lot of ways.
Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Place chicken into slow cooker.
- Add hot sauce and Ranch dressing mix.
- Cook on low 8 hours or until falling apart, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken and shred or chop as desired. Return to the slow cooker and add the butter.
- Cook another 30 minutes until the butter melts. Stir.
Nutritional values are approximate.