These are the best baked steakhouse fries ever. The seasoning is spot-on fantastic. I could’ve eaten these all day. They are simple to make and are not deep-fried. Winner.
Make sure you keep the fries in the oven until they start to crisp. A soggy fry will ruin the moment every time!
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Place the potato wedges into a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil. Toss to coat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and again toss to coat.
- Place potatoes on a large baking sheet. Do not stack them.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, flipping after 25 minutes. Start checking for doneness and crispness after 45 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with more salt and tons of ketchup.
Nutritional values are approximate.