Sriracha hot sauce finds its way into a lot of our dishes. Not because we like super-hot foods, but because we like a little spice in them. This ultimate Sriracha burger is a great example. Great grilled (I used my Weber grill) burgers with Sriracha mixed in with every bite. A little Sriracha in the beef, and a little more in a cool, creamy Ranch sauce that tops the entire burger off. Cool tomatoes and crunchy onions, a little lettuce, and some smoky bacon top off what is one of best burgers you can make.
These ultimate Sriracha burgers were a huge hit. I expect to be making them often. They were certainly full of great spicy flavor. Just like my taco burgers, which you’ll also love.
I like to use a burger press when I make burgers. It, in combination with some patty papers, enables me to crank out a whole bunch of equally-sized burger patties in no time at all with little cleanup.
Ultimate Sriracha Burger
- Place the chuck in large bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of the Sriracha, and the black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients, but do not over mix.
- Form into 6 4 ounce patties. Grill as desired.
- Combine remaining Sriracha and the Ranch dressing.
- Slather dressing on insides of the buns.
- Add the cooked patties.
- Add bacon, onion, cheese, tomato and lettuce
Nutritional values are approximate.