I made a batch of these crab salad wraps for us to take for a ‘picnic’ at the Exit 76 Antique Mall. We didn’t want to leave the mall for lunch… we might miss out on a deal! Quick and easy bites like these hold up well for the drive down and require nothing special to eat. Just grab one and dive on in!
These crab salad wraps are very tasty and are great for a picnic lunch or just lunch at your desk.
You can use imitation crab meat. I won’t tell anyone.
Also try my Fiesta tortilla wraps.
Crab Salad Wraps
- 1 pound crab meat real, picked over, or imitation
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion minced
- 1/2 cup 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 hard-boiled eggs cooled, shelled, lightly chopped
- Lettuce leaves I used iceberg
- 6 to rtillas
- Break the crab meat into small pieces. Place in a large bowl and combine with the celery and onion.
- Stir in the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and sugar until smooth.
- Gently mix in the eggs.
- Lay out tortillas. Top with lettuce and a few dollops of the crab mixture. Roll up and slice.