Anita loves olives, so when I ran across this pimento olive dip recipe I had to make it.
This dip is fairly olivey (olive-ish?). It was great with something salty to dip into it, like pretzels or crackers.
Also try my creamy bacon cheese dip.
Pimento Olive Dip
If you love olives, this dip is for you!
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimentos diced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
- Let set at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 413IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 231mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutritional values are approximate.