Anita loves olives, so when I ran across this pimento olive dip recipe I had to make it.
This dip is fairly olivey (olive-ish?). It was great with something salty to dip into it, like pretzels or crackers.
Also try my creamy bacon cheese dip.
Pimento Olive Dip
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimentos diced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
- Let set at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.