Buffalo chicken, everywhere! That’s what I was thinking after I made a big batch of Buffalo chicken the other day. I love Buffalo chicken. Since we’ve been eating a little less carbs, these Buffalo chicken wraps made for a great, light lunch. They took only a few minutes to make. They have that great sauce kick (I use Frank’s, of course), with great lettuce, celery and carrot crunch, all cooled down by a little Ranch dressing and ripe tomatoes.
If you really, really like blue cheese, substitute blue cheese crumbles for the cheddar cheese for even bigger flavor in these Buffalo chicken wraps.
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 2 wraps or tortillas
- ½ cup Buffalo chicken warmed, see our slow-cooker or Big Easy recipes for making Buffalo chicken
- Frank’s RedHot Sauce if desired
- 1 tablespoon celery shredded
- 1 tablespoon carrot shredded
- ½ cup lettuce shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tomato chopped
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing or Ranch
- Lay the wraps out on a flat surface.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Divide between the wraps, fold and roll, cut in half and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.