Oh my goodness this pepperoni pull-apart bread is yummy. Perfect as a side for a spaghetti dinner. Or any dish for that matter. It’s like garlic bread but on a whole new level. Nothing but delicious and crazy easy to make.This bread is dangerously good. You’ve been warned! You won’t be able to stop eating it. It’s totally irresistible hot-out-of-the-oven.
If you like pull-apart bread, but want a little more kick than pepperoni, try our roasted jalapeno pull-apart bread. Or try our ham-and-cheese sandwich pull-apart. It’s a great way to make big sandwich in no time at all. For breakfast, make a pan of bacon biscuit pull-aparts.
Pepperoni Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crusty French bread
- Pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven per bread package instructions.
- Open dough. Using a sharp knife, cut vertical incisions into the dough every 3/4". Cut almost through the dough, but not all the ways.
- Stuff pepperoni slices, to taste, into the slits.
- Combine the butter and Italian seasoning and brush over the top of the dough and into the slits.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of dough and into the slits.
- Bake per package instructions.