Woo hoo! French fries on the Char-Broil Big Easy! Crispy, hot French fries! Perfection in a pan, and ready in only minutes. Don’t want to heat up the house with the oven making fries during the warmer months? Just toss some (frozen) fries into the Big Easy!
I found the cook time on the fries to pretty much match the times on the package, so it’s about as no-brainer as you can get.
These fries would not have been possible without Char-Broil’s Big Easy Cooking Rack. It adds a ton of cooking area to the fryer. And best, you can add 9″ pie pans, giving you the ability to cook a whole bunch of things, like fries! Check out my post on the rack for tips and tricks.Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
French Fries on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- Frozen fries such as Ore-Ida
- Your favorite toppings and condiments
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Divide fries between 9" pie pans. Do not overcrowd.
- Lower rack into the Big Easy and cook until fries are crispy, 20 minutes or so.
- Remove and top and garnish.