The other day I made Shamrock Peep Rice Krispies treats that came out rather good. Then I came across this idea to melt Peeps to make syrup for ice cream at the We Are Not Martha blog. Another opportunity to melt Peeps? Sign me up! Heck I did try it over Rice Krispies treats too!
- 4 scoops of your favorite ice cream
- 1 package of 10 Peeps
- Place Peeps in a medium non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of water.
- Melt Peeps, stirring occasionally.
- Pour syrup over ice cream and serve.