The other day I made Shamrock Peep Rice Krispies treats that came out rather good. Then I came across this idea to melt Peeps to make syrup for ice cream at the We Are Not Martha blog. Another opportunity to melt Peeps? Sign me up!
For an awesome milkshake made with peeps, check out our toasted peep milkshake.
- 4 scoops of your favorite ice cream
- 1 package of 10 Peeps
- Place Peeps in a medium non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of water.
- Melt Peeps, stirring occasionally.
- Pour syrup over ice cream and serve.