Well, who would’ve thought about marinating hot dogs? Sure, I marinate pork and beef all of the time. But it never occurred to me to make marinated hot dogs. Well, trust me, these hot dogs are delicious! They’re packed with flavor, and super moist!
Spiral and smoke your hot dogs for even more great flavor and that big time ‘wow’!
Marinated Hot Dogs
- 4 hot dogs
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning I used our homemade version
- Place dogs in a resealable baggie.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and Cajun seasoning. Seal and shake to combine and cover the dogs.
- Marinate for 1 hour before grilling.