Well, who would’ve thought about marinating hot dogs? Sure, I marinate pork and beef all of the time… and it never occurred to me to marinate hot dogs. Well, trust me, marinated hot dogs are delicious! They’re packed with flavor, and super moist!
Love hot dogs as much as I do? Check out my free eCookbook that is packed with tons of hot dog recipes.
- 4 hot dogs
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (I used our homemade version)
- Place dogs in a resealable baggie.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and Cajun seasoning. Seal and shake to combine and cover the dogs.
- Marinate for 1 hour before grilling.