Well, who would’ve thought about marinating hot dogs? Sure, I marinate pork and beef all of the time… and it never occurred to me to marinate hot dogs.
… or bell peppers and cheese!
Marinated Hot Dogs
Author: Based on a recipe from Sandra Lee
Recipe type: Main
- 4 hot dogs
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- Place dogs in a resealable baggie.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and Creole seasoning. Seal and shake to combine and cover the dogs.
- Marinate for 1 hour before grilling.