Well, who would’ve thought about marinating hot dogs? Sure, I marinate pork and beef all of the time… and it never occurred to me to marinate hot dogs. Well, trust me, marinated hot dogs are delicious! They’re packed with flavor, and super moist!
Marinated Hot Dogs
Author: Based on a recipe from Sandra Lee
Recipe type: Main
- 4 hot dogs
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (I used our homemade version)
- Place dogs in a resealable baggie.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and Cajun seasoning. Seal and shake to combine and cover the dogs.
- Marinate for 1 hour before grilling.