Bugles snacks don’t need a whole lot of help to be even more addicting than they already are. I decided to kick them up with some spicy Ragin’ Cajun Fixin’s Cajun seasoning, with a hint of cheddar and Ranch. Crazy good. Make a batch of Ragin’ Cajun cheddar ranch Bugles for the next big party at your house. Folks will know you didn’t just put a bowl of bagged snacks. You went the extra mile!
Remember to always put a few Bugles on the ends of your fingers and make sounds like a witch. You have to. You can’t help it.
Ragin’ Cajun Cheddar Ranch Bugles
Make a batch of Ragin’ Cajun cheddar ranch Bugles for the next big party at your house. Folks will know you didn’t just put a bowl of bagged snacks. You went the extra mile!
- 1 12 1/4 ounce Bugles you can substitute Nacho Bugles and leave out the Kernel's Seasonings
- 1/3 cup Kernel's Seasonings Nacho Cheddar
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning or more, to taste
- Olive oil from a sprayer. Or substitute non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine seasonings in a small bowl.
- Place chips into a large plastic bowl. Spray lightly with oil, gently stirring to get good coverage.
- While stirring the chips, slowly pour in the seasoning mix.
- Spread chip mixture out evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving
Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutritional values are approximate.