I put Kaw-Cajun Comeback sauce on just about anything. Po boys. Regular sandwiches (making them not just regular!). Wraps. Anything.
This recipe comes from Chez John from Fat Johnny’s Front Porch. Do not omit the grated onion and garlic – they really make this sauce a keeper. If you cannot find Cajun Power Sauces where you are you can order them online. Although you can substitute other sauces, this sauce is best made with Cajun Power. It’s also fantastic on chicken wings.
Here are some of our favorite uses for Kaw-Cajun Comeback Sauce.
“Cheater” Popcorn Shrimp Po boy
Chicken Nugget Po Boy
Crunchy Tilapia Po Boy
Grilled Smoked Sausage Po Boy
Hamburger Po Boy
Roasted Black Pepper Shrimp Po Boy
Smoked Pulled Pork Po Boy
Taco Po Boy
Kaw-Cajun Comeback Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Power Original Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Power Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Power Louisiana Lightning Strike hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion finely grated
- 1 clove garlic finely grated
- 1/2 lemon juiced and zested
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- ground black pepper to taste
- Cajun Power Cajun seasoning to taste
- Blend all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least one hour before using.
Nutritional values are approximate.