Here are some of our favorites:
This recipe comes from Chez John from Fat Johnny’s Front Porch. Do not omit the grated onion and garlic – they really make this sauce a keeper. If you cannot find Cajun Power Sauces where you are you can order them online. Although you can substitute other sauces, this sauce is best made with Cajun Power. It’s also fantastic on chicken wings.
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Power Original Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Power Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Power Louisiana Lightning Strike hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Fresh cracked black pepper and Cajun Power Cajun seasoning, to taste
- Blend all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least one hour before using.