I find myself being un-impressed with most store-bought ‘spicy’ potato chips. Yeah, some are spicy, but they don’t taste good. And some taste great, but they sure aren’t spicy. The solution? Make some quick fix Nashville hot chicken potato chips. Done in minutes, spiced just like I want, these are the chips I was searching for! All I need are some chips and Kosmo’s Q Nashville hot wing dust!
I prefer to use wavy ruffled chips any time I make my quick fix Nashville hot chicken potato chips. The thick chips hold up to being tossed in the seasoning. And the ridges give the seasoning more and more places to cling to, making sure I get nothing but flavor in each and every bite!
Also try my quick fix salt and vinegar, lemon pepper, and garlic Parmesan potato chips.
Quick Fix Nashville Hot Chicken Potato Chips
- 4 cups potato chips A few good handfuls worth. I recommend ruffled chips, and no need to get the expensive stuff, store brand is fine
- 1/2 tablespoon Kosmo's Q Nashville Hot Wing Dust more or less, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 275 F.
- Spread chips out onto a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. You should see that the oils in the chips have come to the surface.
- Gently transfer chips to a large bowl and sprinkle with the seasoning. Use a spatula to carefully stir to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional values are approximate.